Who we are
This privacy statement is applicable to the www.infopine.com website (“This Website,” “We”, “our” or “us”). This Website brings together several of Infopine product/services lines. This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of other Infopine subsidiaries, Business Partners, or to the websites any other third parties, even if links to their websites are on our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This privacy statement governs information we collect from you when you use This Website.
For purposes of this privacy statement, “Business Partners” means subcontractors, vendors or other entities with whom we have ongoing business relationships to provide products, services or information, as well as our distributors and resellers. “Personal Information” means information that can identify you, such as your name, telephone number, address, billing information and email address.
Register our products or for an account on This Website.
Download a software trial or update.
Information We Collect
- Use This Website.
- Register our products or for an account on This Website.
- Download a software trial or update.
- Contact us, including for sales or technical support.
- Participate in a marketing/sales promotion or an online survey.
- Subscribe to our newsletters, promotional emails or other materials.
- Request information about Infopine’s products/services lines, quotes, downloads or white papers.
- Apply for credit or financing or
- Register for a webinar.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address, billing information and telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences, and geographic location. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to This Website, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with This Website. We may also collect certain information when you visit This Website or third-party websites, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our sites if you click on a link on our sites. We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within those email messages.
We may combine the information we collect as a result of your interactions with us with information obtained through other sources within the Infopine group of companies for various reasons including to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with us. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other sources.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to: Deliver the products and support or carry out the transactions you have.
Information We Collect
- Deliver the products and support or carry out the transactions you have requested.
- Send communications to you, such as your transaction status (for example, order
confirmations), information about products and services available from the Infopine and other
parts of the Infopine group of companies, event announcements, important product notices
including those announcing changes to our terms or policies, information about particular
Infopine programs in which you have chosen to participate, promotional offers and surveys.
- Advertise and market Infopine software product lines by delivering targeted advertisements on
This Website and other sites.
- Administer, customize, personalize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the
content and advertisements on This Website), technologies, communications and relationship with
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the security or integrity of This Website, our business, or our products or services
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which the entities represented in the Infopine or their subsidiaries or Business Partners maintain facilities. The Infopine companies that make up the Infopine ensure that such storage and processing is subject to appropriate levels of protection to safeguard your Personal Information.